This is X-lite’s exclusive high-carbon content version of their new top-of-the-range full face touring helmet. It is characterized by a sports-inspired design and an ample range of technical features, some of which are highly innovative. Its reduced weight and compact size (thanks to the carbon-rich construction and the availability of three outer shell sizes), emergency cheek pad removal system (NERS – Nolan Emergency Release System), ultrawide visor, innovative visor mechanism with tilting function , exclusive Magnetic Visor Assembly (MVA) system, VPS sunscreen (adjustable to various positions), Double D-ring retention system, Carbon Fitting Racing Experience inner comfort padding (with an innovative net construction), exclusive Liner Positioning Control (LPC) system and set up for the new generation N-com communication system make the X-903 ULTRA CARBON the most exclusive full face touring helmet for the most demanding of motorbike tourists.
- NERS – Nolan Emergency Release System
- Ultrawide Visor
- MVA – Magnetic Visor Assembly
- Pinlock® Fog-Resistant Inner Visor
- Cheek Pads
- LPC – Liner Positioning Control
- Eyewear Adaptive
- Set Up for N-Com Communication System
- VPS Sunscreen
- “Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” Comfort Inner Padding With Innovative Net Construction
- Moulded Lining for the Inner Cheek Pads in Polystyrene
- Double D Ring Retention System
SIZE CHART :
This helmet comes with clear visor only. Other visor colours are sold separately.
Quick & Easy Reference Tool!
Check your head size using the measurement guide above & select the suitable helmet size for you.