SW MOTECH – Upper Crash Bar for BMW R1200GSLC (16-)/Rallye (17-) (Stainless Steel)
1 in stock
Upper Crash Bar for BMW R1200GSLC (16-)/Rallye (17-) (Stainless Steel) (SBL.07.870.10100)
Upper crash bar, made of stainless steel, complementing the original crash guard for BMW R 1200 GS LC bikes built 2016 or later. In addition to supply sturdy and durable protection for the bike’s tank and fairing, during the development process the protective frame’s design and finish have been tailored to exactly match the motorcycle manufacturer’s original crash guard. As a result the upper crash bar, mounted on existing anchor points on the bike’s frame, perfectly fits the elegant long-distance motorcycle’s visual appearance.
The sturdy bar is made completely from high-grade steel with an electropolished and blasted surface. This choice of material guarantees protection form corrosion, even when the protective frame has suffered scratches. Bolting the crash guard with a wall thickness of 2.5 millimetres directly to the frame supplies a high degree of stability. Neither drilling nor welding operations are necessary in order to attach the crash bar, the same goes for the use of additional mounting material like metal brackets or mounting plates.
- Crash guard extension for use with original BMW crash bar
- Can also be used together with SW-MOTECH stainless steel crash bar
- Fits R 1200 GS LC models produced in 2016 or later
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Electropolished and blasted surface
- Steel tube diameter of 21.3 millimetres
- Wall thickness of 2.5 millimetres
- To be attached to anchor points on the bike frame
- Can be mounted without drilling or welding
- Mounting material included in delivery
- Two stainless steel upper crash bars
- Mounting parts
- Mounting instructions
The mounting is only possible with SW-MOTECH crashbar or original BMW crashbar.
Using the same mounting points, upper crash bars are not compatible with BMWs additional LED high beams.