PRO side carriers for Triumph Tiger 800 models (10-) (KFT.11.748.30000/B)
Even more robust, more ready for adventure – but still removable: With the introduction of the first removable carriers for motorcycle cases, weve made our mark on the accessories market, the PRO side carrier is the new generation. Off-road fans will be excited. The bike-specific PRO side carrier of 2.5 mm strong steel is extremely durable.
The PRO side carrier secures side carriers from SW-MOTECH, Givi/Kappa, Hepco & Becker, Krauser and Shad as well as SysBag 15 and SysBag 30 – the adapter kits are sold seperately. The PRO side carriers numerous functional drill holes enable the mounting of RotopaX canisters and other accessories.
Adapter kits to attach cases from Givi/Kappa, Hepco & Becker, Krauser and Shad are also available.
We continue to use our trusted and popular QUICK-LOCK fasteners, which were also revised during redevelopment. You can still remove the quick release fasteners by turning a quarter turn with a regular screwdriver or our multitool. You can completely remove the carrier in a snap and only barely visible attachment elements remain on the bike. If you want to permanently attach the PRO side carrier to the bike, the new construction of the quick-release fastener is used. No special attachment kits are needed any more, the PRO side carrier can now be permanently screwed on with less expensive standard parts (M8). A screw kit (M8) is available from us.
- Extremely durable due to its optimized shape and 2.5 mm thick steel
- Perfect fit, close to the bike.
- Fully removable with newly developed, even more robust quick-release fasteners
- Optional anti-theft protection available
- For permanent mounting, quick-release fasteners can be replaced with standard parts (M8)
- Numerous functional bores, also compatible with the RotopaX system.
- Simple assembly at the original mounting points
- Effective corrosion protection through the powder coating
- Secure hold for TRAX and AERO side cases and SysBag 15 and SysBag 30
- Adapter kits to attach cases from Givi/Kappa, Krauser and Shad are also available
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Surface: Powder coated
- Adapter kits are required for aluminum cases from SW-MOTECH and other manufacturers, AERO ABS side cases and SysBag 15 or SysBag 30 with adapter plates.
- If you do not want to remove the PRO side carrier, but attach it permanently, we recommend the optional screw kit (M8).
Included in delivery
- 2 PRO side carriers
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions