R&G Moulded Lever Guard Universal Fit (13-21mm Expanding design)
1 in stock
Moulded Lever Guard Universal Fit (13-21mm Expanding design) (MLG0001BK)
Originally conceived in Moto2 but now adopted by almost every motorcycle body worldwide (ACU, MSVR, FIM, AMA) and required for racing, the ‘Lever Guard’ was developed to help avoid the accidental engagement of the front brake/clutch lever during close wheel to wheel racing (either from accidental contact with another bike or even a rider) but can equally be applied to road riding, protecting your lever(s) from wing mirror strikes while filtering; again potentially causing brake/clutch engagement.
Easy to install (fitting just like an R&G Bar End Slider) installation takes only seconds. The special design combines super strength and lightweight properties thanks to its injection moulded design allowing race approved protection for your road or track bikes. Like so many race oriented products, these once quirky race bespoke products have now worked their way from the track to the road; so whether you’re a professional racer, a track day enthusiast or simply a road rider! An R&G Lever Guard is a must have accessory.
- As used by the Moto Rapido BSB team, among others.
- Compliant with FIM racing regulations.
- Available in black color.
- Fit to both clutch and brake lever side.
- Made from DuPont® Zytel® 70G33L
- Supplied with all required hardware for the bespoke and racing bar applications.
This R&G Moulded Lever Guard kit can be fitted to either the brake or clutch sides and comes with our universal fitting kit, its expanding design clamps to the inside of the clipon/handlebar (13-21mm diameter) and is available in a range of colour options.
Additionally this kit is compatible with these models:
- Mosts Honda models
- Most Yamaha models (Please note that for the R25/R3 you will need to remove the OEM bar end internals)
- Ducati: 848, 1098, 1198, PANIGALE, Monster 1200/S, Multistrada 1200 (up to 2014), Monster Ducati Monster 1100 , Monster 796 & Streetfighter 848/1098 EBR 1190SX 2014-
- Husqvarna: NUDA 900R
- KTM: 690SM, 950 SuperMoto, 990 & 990R Super Duke, 990 SMR/SMT, KTM RC125/200 KTM RC8 ’08-, KTM 690 Duke’12-, 990 SMR’08-’12, 690 Duke R’13- and 1290 SuperDuke R
- MV AGUSTA: F3 675 ’12-/800 ’13- and MV Agusta F4 ’04-
- Triumph: Speed Triple ’97-