Kaoko Throttle Stabilizer for BMW F800GS (2013-) & F700GS (2013-) : (for use with OEM steel back bone hand guards) (KA-CCF910)
Kaoko Throttle Stabilizer kits are an essential product for every rider. The kit consists of a simple, ingenious and robustly designed friction nut that is integral with a special Kaoko handle bar end weight. The Kaoko bar end weight is closely matched in appearance and weight to the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s (OEM) end weight.
It is operated by gripping the throttle stabilizer between your small finger and the palm of your hand and rotating as you normally would. To disengage the throttle stabilizer, whilst rolling off the throttle, grip the throttle stabilizer between your small finger and palm of your hand.
The main features of the Kaoko Throttle Stabilizer are ;-
• Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist.
• Whilst cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set.
• Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves. High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action.
• Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages. Can result in reduced fuel consumption.
• Very little maintenance is required.
• Takes less than 5 minutes to fit.
This Kaoko Throttle Stabilizer kit is designed to fit the BMW F800GS (2013-) & F700GS (2013-) : (for use with OEM steel back bone hand guards) – Technical installation and mechanical experience required. OEM handle bar clamp needs to be re positioned along the handle bars, and the handle bar clamp needs shimming to allow proper fit to OD of handle bar.
Disclaimer – It is advised that the use of the Kaoko Throttle Stabilizer / Cruise Control is at the sole risk of the rider and by his/her decision to use it he/she does indemnify the manufacturers or organisers, their agents, employees and officers against any claim (including consequential loss) or action by them, their dependants or any other third party arising out of any loss, damage, injury or death suffered. Fitting should only be performed by a competent motorcycle mechanic and with full sight and comprehension of the enclosed fitting instructions.