BMC Twin Air Filters for Cars
5 in stock
BMC Twin Air Filters for Cars (FBTW60-140P)
– BMC conical filters for direct air intake can be installed on most types of engine by removing the original airbox.
– BMC direct induction conical filters are manufactured using a characteristic red rubber that allows the connection of the intake to be particularly resistant to both engine stress and heat without suffering from deformations caused by the high temperature.
– The special filtration mesh allows the production of filters with a power up to 700 HP without presenting problems of filter deformation.
– TW (Twin Air) with central and lateral air flow – available in metal top and plastic top versions.
BMC Twin Air Filters
1. Advanced Technology and Material Quality
The red rubber used to produce the intake is especially heat-and-shock resistant. It can’t be distorted by temperature. The special mesh used for the filtering element enables us to produce air filters for applications up to 700 Hp (NOS or Turbo) without having deforming problems in the filter.
BMC direct induction filters can be fitted on every kind of car. If necessary, BMC is able to supply tubes and rubber connectors to make up a complete kit. For some particular applications, an alloy flexible tube is available to duct cold air to the conical filter. In fact, colder aspirated air means you have a bigger volumetric mass. A greater mass of air gives better combustion and finally, increased performance.
Sizes (mm): Ø1 : 60 | Ø2 : 150 | L : 183