BMC Standard Bike Filters for Kawasaki (FM01010/04)
32 in stock
- Air flow chart for a sample BMC air filter against an OEM paper filter
- Temperature 25C° – Humidity 25% – Pressure 1020mbar
- Test ran with oem airbox, and the related air flow constrictions.
- This chart has a pure illustrative purpose and does not refer to the present filter.
- BMC air filters are produced using a “Full Moulding” system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mould with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage. The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
- BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
- All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
- Suitable for Kawasaki:
|NINJA NINJA 250||YEAR|
|NINJA NINJA 400||YEAR|