BMC Standard Bike Filters for Honda (FM968/04)
15 in stock
STANDARD BIKE FILTERS
- The panel / cylindrical air filter is commonly referred to as “replacement air filter”. It is installed in the vehicle’s original airbox to replace the OEM air filter. It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM’s 10 microns).
- Air flow chart for a sample BMC air filter against an OEM paper filter
- Temperature 25C° – Humidity 25% – Pressure 1020mbar
- Test ran with oem airbox, and the related air flow constrictions.
- This chart has a pure illustrative purpose and does not refer to the present filter.
- Suitable for HONDA:
|X ADV X ADV||YEAR|