Bell Moto-9 Flex (Vice Blue/Yellow)
Ever since the first Bell helmet, our ongoing mission has been to innovate and improve the science of protection, always striving to bring technologies to the table that set the benchmark for impact and energy management. Meet the Moto-9 Flex- evolution of the fittest. A first-of-its-kind, three-layer impact liner utilizes multiple densities of material to more comprehensively disperse impact energy and works to reduce rotational energy transfer. Moto-9’s flexible, segmented liner achieves an adaptive, more personalized fit for a wider variety of heads shapes, and allows us to deliver superior ventilation throughout the helmet. The Moto-9 Flex is the most advanced helmet we have ever made, and is helping set the standard for rider protection is motocross and off-road racing.
- Snell M2015
- Lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Fully Ventilated EPS-Lined Chin Bar
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Flex Energy Management interior liner
- Eject®System ready
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheek pads
- X-Static® XT2® removable/washable silver liner
- Padded, lined helmet bag included
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
Quick & Easy Reference Tool!
Check your head size using the measurement guide above & select the suitable helmet size for you.