Bell Bullitt Carbon (Carbon Gloss Black/White Pierce)
Offering riders a vintage look with a modern flavor, the Bullitt transcends many categories of motorcycling. Design features like the large eye port keep the wearer feeling less confined while still offering full face protection. Steel mesh vents on the forehead-inspired by the “snaps” that would have been found on helmets from the 70s– are actually functional airways that draw cool air over the rider’s head and exit out of the low-profile exhaust in the rear. A low-profile carbon composite shell and genuine leather interior, combined with the seemingly endless shield options solidify this as a wearable, protective work of art. A true Bell Original, modern classic.
- Low-Profile Carbon composite shell construction
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust
- Multi Density EPS liner
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Front chin vents with metal mesh intake and exhaust vents
- Genuine leather, removable/washable, anti-bacterial interior
- Padded chin strap with leather D-ring closure
- Contoured cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Accessory shields available for a personalized look
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
Additional Flat Dark Smoke visor will be included inside the box. Other visor colours are sold separately.
Quick & Easy Reference Tool!
Check your head size using the measurement guide above & select the suitable helmet size for you.
XXL, M, L, XL